Thursday 4 June 2009

Vote for a new political system

Today the UK votes in the European Elections.

It will for the UK be a protest vote - a protest against inadequate government.

After the dust-storm created by the expenses scandal we need a serious national debate about what our reformed system will be like.
At the heart of reform there must be Fair Voting (Proportional Representation)

Traditionally the two major 'Tribes', the conservatives and Labour have spread myths and lies about Fair Voting SEE recent article by David Cameron

My response is this;

"Like many fellow-citizens I am very angry about the state of British politics. 

BUT I see it as the greatest opportunity for reform in the last half-century. 

We need a grown-up modern political system in the UK. 

We need to replace the curse of 'dominating Tribal party politics'. 

This blog brings together resources and comments in relation to my 'REFORM UK POLITICS' MANIFESTO' - a wheel of 26 'spokes' with 'Fair Voting' the hub of the 'wheel'." 

Dr Roger Prentice

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
My focus is inter-spiritual living

ShareThis