Tuesday 25 May 2010

SunWALKing

Today I updated the focus of my Posterous SunWALKing blog;

Walking toward the summit we tread our path, sometimes alone, and from time to time with others.  As we converse with fellow-travellers, we learn from each other.
.
One summit - many paths!
.
Each of us has those who help illumine the path we tread.
.
So within and around my model, SunWALK, I'm celebrating the human spirit - listening to those who feed my soul - join in or eavesdrop!
.
SunWALKing = walking with your 'sun' - whatever, & whoever, lights your path!
.
Those who illumine my path most are Abdu'l-Baha, Karen Armstrong, Terry Eagleton, Abraham Joshua Heschel, Eckhart Tolle, Ken Wilber - and all the poets and philosophers in our intellectual & spiritual 'starry firmament'.  Oh - and those great healers called comedians.
.
But SunWALKing - is a life-streaming blog - so it includes the deliciously silly as well as the shatteringly profound!
.
THEMES = the arts, photography, New Politics & Social Justice, philosophy - especially educational, pan-religious spirituality, personal development, coaching, media - and exposing the curse of fundamentalism.
.
MY GUIDING FOCUS is developing further my human-centred studies model called SunWALK - for use in personal development and the professions - summary here - http://sunwalked.wordpress.com/courses/the-heart-of-all-of-the-courses-deepen...
.
So within and around SunWALK I'm celebrating the human spirit - join me, walk a while and sit at the wayside table as I listen to those who whisper their wisdom and insights over my shoulder - Heschel, Wilber, Armstrong, Tolle and the others!
.
VISIT MY OTHER SITES - described here - http://sunwalked.wordpress.com/my-sites-and-their-connections


-0-

Posted via email from sunwalking's posterous

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
My focus is inter-spiritual living

ShareThis